Men’s Maverick Wetsuit
Extra Large, Large/Tall, Large, Medium/Large, Medium/Tall, Medium, Small/Tall, Small, Extra Small, Extra Extra Large
It has taken all of our resources, exhaustive engineering and countless PROtotypes to create an apPROachable option with zero Compromises in quality. The challenge was well worth it—the new Maverick Wetsuit achieves not just our exceptionally high standard, but yours, too.
We built the Maverick Wetsuit so that you can pull it on and feel fully confident in your abilities—no matter your experience. We made sure that it allows you to perform freely without restriction. And that it helps you feel like you belong in the water with everyone else (because you do).
Whether you’re looking to confidently toe the line for the first time, or you’re looking for a second suit to put through the wringer in training, the Maverick will deliver—without Compromise.
Maverick Size Chart
We have a 30-Day Return Policy, so you’re covered.
- Neoprene Wetsuits will be slightly looser in the water. Even if your suit feels tight on land, it may feel right in the water.
- Neoprene can stretch a little bit more when warmed up.
- If you fit more than one size, sizing down will give you a tight fit and you should expect to take 10-12 minutes to put the suit on properly.
- The suit should feel tight, but if it constricts your breathing or restricts shoulder moveMent in the water, then you need to size up.
- Expect to have someone help you zip the suit up. Needing help with the zipper is a sign of a performance fit.
- Use the Pads of your fingers to avoid fingernail tears.