Men’s Maverick Pro II Sleeveless Wetsuit
Extra Large, Large/Tall, Large, Medium/Large, Medium/Tall, Medium, Small/Tall, Small, Extra Small, Extra Extra Large
NOW FASTER AND EASIER
The patented technology that first catapulted ROKA Wetsuits ahead of the field: more buoyancy down the centerline of your body; less buoyancy on the perimeter. It allows you to have a snappier side-to-side rotation and eliminates dead spots in the freestyle. RS2™ technology Runs head to toe in the Maverick Pro II giving you the smoothest, most natural rotation of any Maverick Wetsuit.
By removing excess buoyancy from the chest (you have lungs for that) and adding it precisely where you need it (lower body), the suit moves your center of buoyancy lower, preventing sinky legs and putting you in a perfect horizontal Swimming position.
All of our Wetsuits are designed from the inside out. It’s an often-overlooked fact that the textile liners on the inside of a Wetsuit have more restrictive stretch profiles than neoprene, and therefore have a greater impact on the flexibility of the suit than the rubber itself. Our suits are built with premium liners that are optimized for mechanics, stretch, support, comfort and low absorption.
Our neck panel eliminates seams help the neckline of the suit move with you to improve comfort and reduce chafing.
We use only the very best neoprene in the world from the Yamamoto Corporation, located in Japan. Yamamoto neoprene is limestone-based and has a different cell structure than the more commonly used petroleum-based neoprenes. It is stretchier, returns to form better, and offers an excellent insulation-to-weight ratio. Yamamoto makes variable performance neoprene grades, and we strategically use several different ones (for different reasons) in varying thicknesses in our suits. The result is optimized speed, core-temperature control and comfort.
The rear ankle panels of our suits use a 2mm panel at the base of the leg to help you kick your heel out of the suit in T1. You might not notice a difference in a changing room with a dry suit, but when you are at speed in T1, your suit will fly off with the right technique and practice. Our ankle panels are heat-taped for extra durability and to allow you to cleanly shorten the leg, if customization is needed.
Maverick Pro Sleeveless Size Chart
We have a 30-Day Return Policy, so you’re covered.
- Neoprene wetsuits will be slightly looser in the water. Even if your suit feels tight on land, it may feel right in the water.
- Neoprene can stretch a little bit more when warmed up.
- If you fit more than one size, sizing down will give you a tight fit and you should expect to take 10-12 minutes to put the suit on properly.
- The suit should feel tight, but if it constricts your breathing or restricts shoulder moveMent in the water, then you need to size up.
- Expect to have someone help you zip the suit up. Needing help with the zipper is a sign of a performance fit.
- Use the Pads of your fingers to avoid fingernail tears.